Darzu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» payday no faxloan
Tessa's Mapper Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» backlink tool backlink services
Tessa's Mapper Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» тайна фамилии онегин
Tessa's Mapper Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:11 am by Guest

» sleertAlusaSS
Tessa's Mapper Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 am by Guest

» home cad design software
Tessa's Mapper Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» история фамилии назаров
Tessa's Mapper Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

» тайна фамилии баранов
Tessa's Mapper Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:27 am by Guest

» My Application For a Administrator!
Tessa's Mapper Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:33 pm by Matt

» New Forums
Tessa's Mapper Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 am by Kirbsy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tessa's Mapper Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa

Tessa's Mapper Application Empty
PostSubject: Tessa's Mapper Application   Tessa's Mapper Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:24 am

Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen!

Hello! My name is Cristina, though I highly prefer Nina over anything else, though in game, I'm Tessa. I'd explain the name, but it's a long story. Anyway, before we really get into why I'm here, let's get to know me shall we? I hail from a small town in Western New York. Unless you live here, you're never heard of it, though I can tell you you wouldn't like it here. I'm 20 years old, soon to be 21, and I'm basically a computer nerd. I started Role Playing about 2 years ago and have beeen addicted ever sense, though my FSO time has only been a year, so I'm still technically new. As a person, people tend to love me or hate me. There usually isn't an inbetween. I have a compulsive habit of being nice without effort, and although I have a temper, I've gotten really good at controling it when I need to. I try not to judge people on what I hear, or first impressions alone, and although I know it isn't always the smart thing, I tend to give 2nd chances.

I started mapping about a month ago, and although i'm not great at it, I'm not bad, and I caught on to how it works quite fast. I'm still getting the hang of things, but I'm sure it won't take long before I'm mapping with the big dogs. I think I should be a mapper because I know I'd love it, and if there was no mapping to do, there would always be room to practice. I know being a mapper would take a lot of responsibility, and although a lot of people would run in fear from such a thing, I look forward to the possibility of being able to make a game like this a nice thing to look at.

I'm trying my hardest not to ramble, so I think I'll post my examples and take my leave before i make a fool of myself.

Keep in mind I'm still relatively new to mapping, and shadowing is irritating.

Tessa's Mapper Application Map1
This is the first map I ever actually completed. I'm not really sure what I was going for.

Tessa's Mapper Application Shadowone

Tessa's Mapper Application Map2
Some sort of shop I suppose.

Tessa's Mapper Application Map3
Food shop, complete with outdoor eating area =p I gave up on shadowing the trees.

*add!

Tessa's Mapper Application Rawr
Really random. I don't even remember what I was going for.

Tessa's Mapper Application Map
This one was supposed to be very Super Nintendo Zelda like, but I don't think it really got there as well as I hoped.

Thanks for reading! Laughing

Last edited by Tessa on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt

Tessa's Mapper Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tessa's Mapper Application   Tessa's Mapper Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:49 pm

Decent maps .. You should be mapper. =D.. As a matter of fact i would love it if you would get the position. the new ones you added nice idea. Looking foward 2 seeing you mapping more =D
Back to top Go down

Tessa's Mapper Application
Page 1 of 1