Darzu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» payday no faxloan
My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» backlink tool backlink services
My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» òàéíà ôàìèëèè îíåãèí
My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:11 am by Guest

» sleertAlusaSS
My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 am by Guest

» home cad design software
My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 am by Guest

» èñòîðèÿ ôàìèëèè íàçàðîâ
My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

» òàéíà ôàìèëèè áàðàíîâ
My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:27 am by Guest

» My Application For a Administrator!
My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:33 pm by Matt

» New Forums
My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 am by Kirbsy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My Application For a Administrator!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronsky

My Application For a Administrator! Empty
PostSubject: My Application For a Administrator!   My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:35 am

Hey,
My name is Ronan I will try and go on Darzu a lot of the time and I try to help people rather than spoil the game for them. Although I am 11 years old, which I know is quite young for a staff position, I am very experienced with computers, i know quite a few computer languages and im very experienced with administrator work. I live in England and I will be moving up to high school (A Grammar School) in a couple of days, I get on well with people and have very good grammar and spelling.
I like singing , acting and playing the piano which at the moment I am on Grade 3. My birthday if you would like to know is the 10th December, I was born in 1996.

I usually go on the games at least 2 hours a day and I have moderated several forums which have been my friends and a few of my own. I like helping people and if someone is doing something wrong I try to inform someone as quickly as possible. I did use to act like a moderator on the Cheatmaster forums for a while because the administrators were absent and I managed to sort the forum out and I made a lot of good friends on there.
Like I said just because I am young doesn't mean I cant make a difference to Darzu which is what I really want to do. My time zone is GMT since I live in England.
These are the usually times I am on:-
Monday – Friday 4.00 – 5.30 (PM) 6.30 – 7.30 (PM)
Saturday – Sunday 9.30 – 10.30 (AM) 1.00 – 2.30 (PM) 5.00 – 6.00 (PM) 7.30 – 8.00 (PM)

When someone does something wrong on Darzu I will tell them their faults and then inform a Moderator or administrator. I think that I can bring lots of joy to Darzu and peace and also make people feel a lot more happier and comfortable on the game. I have gone over the rules lots of times and I would say I follow the rules very well.
I think I should be an Administrator because I am very dedicated to the game and love helping people, I love monitoring the chat box and I tell people there faults when they are doing something wrong if any part of the staff aren't on.
I am very respectful to others and staff and you can always trust me 100%. If I were to be Administrator I would treat the job like it was a proper paying job and I'd give all my effort to make this game a better place. I would not use the job so I can have more power than others, but to use my extra Administrator powers for good and for TDarzu's best. I would only punish players if it was necessary and only mute people if something either offensive is typed or they have used bad language. Another reason I think I should be Admin is because I usually find on games that some times when I am mostly on there aren't any staff on and players are cursing and spoiling the game for others, so if I was an Administrator I could sort all that out.

I am a very social person and make friends easily. I try and tell the truth always and I am one anybody can rely on.
If I was describing myself I would say I am a very nice person. I am very brainy and try and help people the best I can. I love having a laugh and have a good sense of humour. I also love to play games on Games like this involving other players and I try and give some great prizes to the winners, an example of one of these games are 'First one to find me wins a great prize'
I am very chatty and even though I'm a bit shy in person, on games like this I make friends very easily. I am a very educated person and have done very well in my SATS tests. I enjoy school no matter what my friends say. I am very keen on games like this and I love making games and forums better places, not only for my self but for other people. I do not get angry with people and I try and keep patient until the problem is sorted.

Just about this as well, I tend to find that when a apply for staff positions on games people just say 'oh your too young' or 'players before have spoilt the game by mistreating their staff position'
Well im NOT like that, I love doing things like this on games and like I said, im very educated with Administrator tools and things like that. I try and advertise a game the best I can on msn and on my websites and I usually get a lot of players playing the game!

Now all this is not a lie, this I can honestly say is true and I would be delighted if I were to be offered a position on the staff panel. I pick up things very easily and if I make a mistake I take it on board and try again.

Thank you very much for your time and patience and I hope I hear from you soon.

You can contact me on my MSN
Ronan_96@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks again,
Ronan sunny
Back to top Go down
https://darzu.rpg-board.net
Ronsky

PostSubject: Re: My Application For a Administrator!   My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:58 am

I havnt finished my maps yet to show you, but they will be posted in a couple of weeks as I will be going away on holiday Very Happy
The maps are of a fishing spot, a caffe, a forest and a few more.
Again thank you for your time and all the best while im away!
Back to top Go down
https://darzu.rpg-board.net
Matt

PostSubject: Re: My Application For a Administrator!   My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:33 pm

haha like a autobiography lol. Well you took your time writing this for a game thats kewl.. Looks like you'd make a good admin. But do you know how to b one is the question haha .. im looking foward to cing ur maps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application For a Administrator!   My Application For a Administrator! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application For a Administrator!
Page 1 of 1